Tour de Dufflet: familiarity breeds delight!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

familiarity breeds delight!

.
Our Dufflet Downtown location was sampling out pieces of our Caramel Apple Spice Bundt and I thought I'd grab a quick photo for the blog. Then I thought that since I had done such a hacktastic job of slicing the cake, it would be better if I ate these pieces myself instead of offering them to customers.

Wow, oh wow! This bundt coffeecake has been a staple for us for many years, and it's been a long time since I'd had a taste. Did I say wow already?

I had totally forgotten what a what an amazing blend of flavours and textures this coffeecake has! It's a crumbly moist spice cake humming with brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, studded with apple chunks & walnuts and glazed with real caramel.

If you haven't had it in awhile, you really should try it again!
.


No comments: